Please view the online manual for the JuiceBox 32.
Please note the following differences between a JuiceBox 40 and JuiceBox 32 are listed here.
Error Beep Codes
For 2018 JuiceBox 40’s please refer to the JuiceBox 32 Manual – The buzzer beeps to indicate errors.
For 2017 and older JuiceBox 40s please refer to troubleshooting error beep codes.
The JuiceBox 40 comes with a 30cm input lead with the following terminations:
Not connected. Isolate and terminate.
If this lead is too short, an electrician can extend the cable following the instructions below:
Swapping Input Power Cable
You will need:
- The appropriate length of 32A continuous rated single phase cable.
- A 4mm ring crimp for the Earth.
- Two Ferrules for the connection to the output relay.
- Unscrew lid.
- Loosen Input Cable Gland.
- Remove cable from Relay and Earth Stud
- Replace with new cable.
- Verify earth is connected.
- Tighten cable gland and make sure cable is restrained.
- Replace Lid. Make sure seal is seated properly in lid and screws are tight and the lid is properly sealed. Internal water damage is not covered under warranty.
- Power up and test.